While buying baby boy shower invitations may be the easiest solution, you can also make them yourself and give them a personalized touch that no store bought baby shower invitation can provide. It may take more time but it is not hard to do and will save you a great deal of money while giving them a personal feel. Instead of just emailing or calling people to invite them to your baby shower, you can create an invitation that will be special and unique. Your guest can enjoy your invitation for years to come.
There are many sites out there that will allow you to design baby boy shower invitations for free or for a very low price. There are a few things, however, that you should keep in mind when designing your invitations:
1. You should do as much planning ahead of time as possible. If you are choosing to make more elaborate shower invitations with craft items that you purchase, you need to give yourself ample time to properly create them from scratch. Making them this way can take a great deal of time and if you are in a time crunch you will not be able to focus on making them the best you can. Worse than store bought invitations are handmade ones done hastily.
2. Double check to make sure that you have the correct address to send the invitations too. Nothing is worse than slaving away over the perfect handmade invitations, only to have it lost in transit.
3. You can even design each invitation specifically to appeal to each individual guest and make them even more personal.
4. Designing baby boy shower invitations on the internet may cost a bit more but will take far less time. It will allow you to get great designs in a much shorter time frame.
5. There is always the option to buy commercial made baby shower invitations on the internet. With the wide variety offered, the odds that your guest will have received the design before is slim, still making it possible to have unique invitations.
6. Whether you are making invites on the internet or off, you will want to use colors that are lively and vibrant while avoiding dull colors such as black or grey.
7. You will also want to give your baby shower invites interesting patterns and wrappings or closers. This will make the invitations more memorable for your guests.
8. If you do not have much money in your budget for invitations, you can opt to use the fill-in type of invitations available on the internet. You will still be able to personalize the theme and wording on one of the many websites offering this service. You simply customize the invitations, print them off, and mail them out.
9. Custom shower invites are always going to offer you the most options for personalizing though.
10. Custom cards also offer the most wide variety of folding options include tri-fold, z-fold, and pocket style baby boy shower invitations.
(Article Source: EzineArticles.com/?expert=Amy_L_Williams)