One of the most practical baby shower favors you can give is a baby shower notepads favors. They are great because everyone can use them. Here are some ideas for purchasing or making sticky note pad and spiral notebook favors.
Baby Shower Notepads Favors – Sticky Notes
It is so nice to receive these handy favors, especially if they are presented in a decorative way. You can purchase personalized sticky notepads or make your own by creating a cover. A cover very simple to make, just gather the following materials: heavy card stock or paper, a square sticky note pad 3″ x 3″, stickers or embellishments. Here are the steps:
- Take your sticky note pad and divide it in half, so each guest gets ½ of a pad. You can purchase pads in many pastel colors including pink and blue.
- Measure and cut your card stock for a size of 3 ½ by 7 inches. This will serve as your decorative cover. I like to use a piece of cheap copy paper to test the measurements instead of wasting any of the card stock.
- Create a ¼” spine about three inches down the length of the paper. This means that you would make two folds, allowing a space for the thickness of the pad.
- Glue the pad to one side of the card stock holder. Fold the cover over the notepad.
- Decorate the cover with stickers, emblems or cute paper designs. You will want to be sure that the decorations go well with the color and pattern of the card stock cover.
Spiral Notebook Favors
They are one of the most useful types of notepads as they can be placed in a purse or on top of a desk or table. There are so many options for either purchasing or making favors using them. Start with a small spiral notebook which can be found at office supply, Target or dollar stores. You might also be able to find them in bulk at a warehouse store like Sam’s or Costco.
Before purchasing the notebooks determine the type of cover you need, based on the theme of the baby shower you are hosting. For example if you are having a jungle theme shower, select notebooks with green, brown or animal print covers. Pastel pink covers would be ideal for a baby girl shower.
Decorate the notepads with embellishments that can easily be found at a scrapbook store. You can find everything from flowers, puffy rattles, and colored rhinestones, to plastic baby blocks.
(Article Source: EzineArticles.com/?expert=Joyce_Kreger)