Choosing the right economical baby shower favors for your party guests is one of the most important aspects of planning a shower. You want to give your guests a small memento of your special day that shows them how much you appreciate their thoughtfulness. This practical and economical list of the top 10 baby shower favors will help you choose a party gift that your guests will adore!
You should consider these factors when choosing baby shower favors:
- Are you planning an informal or formal party?
- Are you using a shower theme? If so then you could choose favors that match your party theme.
- Do the expectant mommy and the party guests share a common interest?
- How much do you want to spend?
There are a variety of low-cost, unique favors available online or at craft shops. With a little thought you can give your guests a small token of your gratitude that they will appreciate and enjoy.
This list of the top 10 economical baby shower favors will make practical and inexpensive gifts. Many of them can be homemade and decorated with colorful ribbon or themed labels to match your shower theme.
1. Favor Boxes – there are a variety of boxes that can be matched to your shower theme. Use candy, mints, or a homemade sweet treat to fill them.
2. Favor Bags – baby shower favor bags come in many styles and sizes that are perfect to use for a little gift for your guests. Organza bags are great for small soaps or travel size candles. Paper favor bags can be filled with candy, mints, or small cookies.
3. Edible Favors – anything you can eat is always a hit at baby showers. Baby themed iced cookies, muffin mixes, lollipops, or miniature bags of coffee all make a great party gift.
4. Candles – candles can be found in many scents and styles that are specially baby themed. Or if you are feeling crafty, you can make your own candles.
5. Seed Packs – a perfect favor for a spring or garden themed shower. They usually include a wildflower variety.
6. Mini Glass Jars – fill these jars with anything from candy to honey.
7. Tissue Packs – travel size tissue packages can easily be dressed up with labels or ribbon to match your shower theme.
8. Lip Balm – a practical shower gift they everyone can use. Have them personalized with the expectant mommy’s name and the shower date for an added touch.
9. Bath Salts / Mini Soaps – can be wrapped in cellophane with a colorful ribbon or packaged in organza bags or themed favor boxes.
10. Imprintable Candy Bar Wrappers – design your own personalized message to print on a baby themed candy wrapper. Then easily wrap around chocolate bars to create an economical party favor.
If you want to make your shower favors look a bit upscale without spending a fortune, add personalized tags or labels. They are inexpensive and add a nice touch to your party gifts.
(Article Source: EzineArticles.com/?expert=Maria_Manso)