Pink and brown baby shower ideas and decoration motifs are all the rage in modern day baby showers. Today’s baby shower motif is not as simple as it used to be. Back in the day all you needed was pink decorations for girls and blue decorations for boys. Let me introduce you to the new style and color scheme. You can create your own PNB baby shower by following the simple rules in this guide.
Pink and brown baby shower ideas
Decorations can be easy and fun especially with this color motif. Go to local dollar store and get brown and pink streamers. You should also get brown and pink helium balloons.
Crisscross the streamers all around your house and fill the helium balloons with helium. Let them float to the ceiling to create your pink and brown world.
Get a pink and brown tablecloth at your local materials store. You should also get plastic pink and brown spoons, forks, knives, cups and plates.
Invitation Ideas for this color pattern
Their several places online you can buy pre-made baby shower invitations in whatever color scheme you’d like. But if you want to make them at home here’s what you can do:
- Get 8 inch pieces of pink construction paper.
- Use your word processor and adjust the font to 12.
- Adjust the color to chocolate brown.
- Adjust the font to comic sans.
Write up all the relevant information about your baby shower and print them on the pink pieces of construction paper and send them out.
Some people are put off by arts and crafts but you shouldn’t be because if you know to do it super easy and you’re about to find out.
- First, go to local arts and crafts store and get cellophane bags
- Second, while you’re there get yourself some brown and pink wires to tie off the cellophane bags with
- Third, feel this excellent party favor with delicious Hershey chocolates and strawberry flavored taffy or any other pink candy that you can think of.
Food for this color scheme
There are all sorts of delicious foods that you can put on your baby shower table to delight the taste buds of all your guests and at the same time stay true to your pink and brown color scheme.
Here are some great ideas that you can use right now:
- Pickled beet slices on top of bite sized pieces of steak, you can serve these as hors d’oeuvres or as appetizers.
- Strawberry ice cream with chocolate chips, this is a great idea because you don’t have to make it and you can easily buy it at your local supermarket in the frozen goods section.
- Brownies with a cotton candy puff on top! You can get both ingredients at your local supermarket!
There you have it! All that you need to know about putting on the best pink and brown baby shower you can. If you need further information about putting on a event like this then look around on the Internet there are several great authority sites to help you create everything you need to please the expecting mom and her guests. Take care and have fun.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/6918117